You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Second Half of The CNY Week

Sorry for updating this late. I'm totally forgotten about this. :P

Okay, second half of the CNY holiday week is okay lar. I don't have much expectation. Eat, Play, Gamble and Ang Paos. That's what I remember about this CNY.

Remember I said something about changing a new phone on my previous post? Well...... failed!
My aim for my next coming phone MUST have - Touch function, good camera, good processor and good operating system. And this is it:
SE x10 mini pro!
Why? Cheap la. RM600+ only with good processor and operating system. My dad agrees to let me go for it, but something complicated happened. But I still appreciate my current phone. :)

So my next target after SPM:>  Either, SE Xperia Arc, iPhone 3Gs/4, or HTC! xP

By the way, if you're looking for a new touch phone, but also wanna buy a PSP on the same time, then this is something you MUST have:>
SE Xperia PLAY!

It's not in the Malaysia market yet, but it's out in other country this month!

That's all for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment