You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back peeps!

It's been a very long time I didn't update my blog. The last post was April, till today is almost 2 months I didn't touch my blogger account! I wanted to share about my holiday activities last 2 days ago and guess what, I can't log in! Keeps on saying Error! Then only I realized that I login with a wrong email address.. xD too long didn't log in until I forgot which account I'm using. But luckily I saved my password.

I know I know, this is a boring post. Just feel like writing something before I go to bed tonight. Wanna know what I've done this holiday? I think my sis had blogged about it, although I really don't know her blog address. xD I'm very busy this 2 weeks, folios, dance practice, drama, tuition! I'll update again ASAP.

That's all for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment