You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day of Performances

Haiya peeps!

Last Saturday was the busiest day of my 'Performer's Life'. xD. 3 performances in a day man!

Morning, I performed in school for the annual Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan. Drama and Dance!

Drama Performance
Dance Performance

Everything was awesome! And I believed that I didn't made any mistake.. :D

And you know what? My signature pose became popular in school! xDDD

I'm glad that these performance was over. (For that day). Although I sacrificed a lot of time and effort in it, skipped many classes, but the result was satisfied and of cause, I enjoyed it very much!

I learnt a lot of things too.. Yu Heng even taught me finger tutting! xDD

I like this picture very much! And did you notice something? I was practicing my finger tutting! xD

We entered the drama competition in state level and we'll be performing our dance again for teacher's day. So, these performance thingy aren't totally end yet.

Evening, I went for another Hip Hop performance at Sunway Pyramid! It's a performance for a charity event. The 'PetFinder.my Charity Fair'.



Yup, that's all for now, gonna do my revision.. TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment