You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For The Very First Time.

Today is a quite shameful day for me. Why?

My dance teammates and I were busy practicing and preparing for the Anugerah Kecemerlangan's dance performance. Everything was fine. But after we took a break and continue practicing, something happened that I'm ashame of. 

Someone stole my wallet! And I lost control of myself to keep searching and asking. My temper burst out at last.  Unable to clam down. I remembered very clearly that I left my wallet on a table next to Daniel's radio after buying a 7-up revive for Wan Teng cause I don't wanna dance with my heavy wallet. When we wanna switch to another place to practice, BAM! Gone!. Haih.. There's some form 5 Malay guys there and I guessed that they took it. But as usual, they denied.

I could not control my temper because it was the first time I lost my wallet. I wasn't concerned about the money, but my IC! My dad will screw me if I tell him. Need to go remake a new one, very Ma Fan! I told pn. Suneeta  about this and then my sis. I also realized that many people was watching me loosing my temper. Damn embarrassing!

But, my friends (dance teammates) were so concerned and worried about me. I could actually felt it! I felt so thankful and so sorry to them. My sis was there to accompany me too. At last, Lester came to me and give me my wallet. He said he found it in the dustbin near the toilet. It was true about what Pn. Suneeta said. (those guys will just take my money and throw the wallet somewhere). Well, the money was gone but others still there. I still can't calm down. I think it's because I was mad about the guy who took it. 

Pn. Suneeta and my friends came and helped to calm me down. I was so reliefed! I apologized to them and continued our rehearsal. I felt that I was sooo silly of loosing my temper in such a tiny matter.. Right now, I felt extremely sorry to my friends and teachers, for causing trouble to them.  As for the guy who stole my money, I'm willing to forgive him. As a Christian, I learned to forgive, not to curse; to love, not to hate. :) I'm fully calm down now. And I'll be the crazy monkey in school again! xD


That's all for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment