You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Need to Breathe!

Yo peeps! Based on the title, not to say that I can't breathe or something happened to my respiratory system. Just that I kindda having :::
Yup!

Tasks that are waiting for me to do:

1. Homeworks (including tuition's 3 karangan)
2. Drama competition (including drama practice)
3. Performance for Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan (including dance practice)
4. Hip Hop dance performance (including dance practice)
5. Tuition exam
6. School mid-year exam. (including all form 4 syllabus)

I think that's what I need to do until next month. But the worst part is we're not fully ready for the dance performance, both for Hari Kecemerlangan and Hip Hop. School exam INCLUDING ALL FORM 4 SYLLABUS!! minus the time that I need for my performance, I only have around 2 weeks to prepare for around 50 chapters in total!!

Alright, but on the bright side, I'll try my best to complete these task and make them FUN. I believe that I'm not the only one facing this situation, right? :) based on these, I think I could handle my future college or university's tons of assignments well. :) Gambateh me!


That's all for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment