You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: Year of Excitement

Today is the day, the last day of year 2010! And I have many things that I need to express throughout the year. I always have this kind of feeling on new year's eve. And I'm kindda miss this year. Because for me, I think this is the best year I ever had, yet. =)
2010 is a year of excitement for me. Because  it's after PMR, no more other government exams this year, so lesser pressure. So, not much pressure & stress = more activities I can do = FUN!
so, in this post, I would like to share and conclude everything about this year. (Please be patient for reading this long post) xD
Me, in the year 2010.

YEAR 2010,

Actually, 2010 in my mind is mainly about DANCING! xD
I learned dancing since form 3 and finally can be 'revealed' through my friends, the Electroblaze.(at that time). From then onwards, we had been competing and performing for many events. I can be able to see myself improve and GROW by gaining experience. Not only me, my friends too. Thank you Elastyx! Daniel, Eunice, Sandy, Meow Yun, Victor, Melissa, you guys had really made my days interesting! =D I'm really grateful and glad that we can be in a team together.=)
Electrobalze
 Elastyx


I also learned more about Hip Hop. Locking, Breaking and Popping. Let me tell you something, Hip Hop is a culture! That's what Mark told us. Wanna know why? I only can explain to you in person. Hard to explain here.xD

BOWLING:

For your information, I learned to play bowling since form 2. I wasn't that Pro because I was not a regular student. I only go once every 2 weeks or once every month! Lazy, this is the reason. =P But I manage to win a trophy this year, in a tournament that my coach set up for all his students. I won 1st runner up! Yay me! And you know what, I lost to a small girl with just 4 points away. It's all because my coach gave her  a 10 points handicap! -.- Or else I will be the winner. But it's okay, I'm satisfied with it. I didn't realize that I could win in that tournament.
I also got beat my personal record, 160+. Not good enough tho, still lack of training.

STUDY:

This is the part that I was satisfied this year. My results were not that good before this year. But after I entered Cengal class, I became a 'Good Boy', planned my time for studies well. And got a very good results that I did not expect in my whole life! Well, I can't tell you my results or what position I get in my class, I need to be humble! XP. But, in my mind, I always know that my other classmates like Mun Kit, Ka Hong, Siang Lin, they all will get a better results than me. And I need to be better so that I could score well in SPM next year! All the best to me! xD

FRIENDS:

I have many many good friends around me. My Cengal friends, Elaxtyx, my primary school friends, my cell group friends and many more! I'm really grateful that I have such wonderful friends!
In our secondary or high school life, we mostly will lost contact  with our ex-classmates or primary school friends. But, me and my primary school best friends: Chia Han, Keng Hung, Lu Lu and Kai Wei had been keep in touch with each other from standard 1 untill now. So.... Happy 10th Anniversary of Friendship!!xD
You guys are great! I'm glad to have you guys as a friend in my life!

 He is my best friend since standard 1.
A brother from another mother! xD

FAMILY:

I don't have much to talk about my family. Just 1 word: SUPER!. Thank you for guiding me and supporting throughout my days. I'll be a good person!

CHRISTIAN LIFE:

I thank God for everything, I ask and pray to God for anything and He answered most, about 80 to 90% of my prayers, if I'm not mistaken. He is just too AWESOME! 
I became a better and more active Christian this year. I took Bible Knowledge this year and get to know God better. So that I won't be a blur Christian. 
I also became a regular cell member. I love attending cell, all the fun and laughter.... makes my weekend great!
And I saved a soul! I finally bring Romex into Christian life this year! I'm happy and glad about this! But not all the credits belong to me, Thomas also did a major part in helping him! =)
Thank you God for everything!


Well, that's all that I wanted to blog about this year. 2010 is just AWESOME. If you think that this year wasn't that good, try recall and think back the fun moments, trust me, you'll miss this year.=) 

I'm signing out now, going to Mid Valley and then countdown at the Curve later at night. If you're going to the Curve too, you can leave message in my FB wall. I'll meet you and countdown with you there! xD


Happy New Year Everyone!!! Blessed New Year!!
Enjoy the last day of 2010 and welcome 2011 with full of hope and joy! 

BYE 2010, wonderful year! :')


TTFN, Ta Ta For Now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment