You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day I lost My 'Lucky Hair'

I'm blogging again! I've got so many things to write on one day but it all happened during Christmas eve. I was SICK!

Here's the story:
2 days ago, (Christmas eve), I went for a hair cut. I was wondering what kind of style I would like to have. Then I decided to cut back Mohawk. When the haircut was in process, I thought for a while and..OH SHIT!  Pn. Norita is teaching me Bio next year, how can I spike my hair? I'll surely get caught! And then, the hair stylist, a guy said this to me: ' Actually you're very leng zai, and you should keep your hair longer, short hair is not that suitable for you.'. (Mohawk = shorter hair). WalaoA! Now only he tell me..-.- Haih.... But it's okay, I think I can handle it.

After I went home, my mom say my mustaches make me look very messy. So, she took a small scissors to cut it for me. And she cut my 'Lucky Hair'! But its okay to me because I was thinking of cutting it either. Later on, I started not feeling well. I got fever at first, then... food poisoning. I was sick on Christmas eve and Christmas day! Friends, that's why I don't wanna cut my 'Lucky Hair'!

But actually, the "Lucky Hair' was nothing, I think I fell sick because of certain reason. And it's just an unique and ordinary hair.. It won't affect me..:)

I continued celebrating Christmas with my family and relatives yesterday although I was kindda not feeling well. But after the excitement and laughter when playing MONOPOLY DEAL. I felt much more better. Laughter is the best medicine right? My auntie planed to take us to the board game cafe this coming wednesday! :D

2 Deal Breaker is with me! xD

And watch this! Although it's a bit old, but I LOVE it! POREOTIX!

That's all for now, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment