You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Sunday, December 12, 2010

WONDERful !

OK, I finally got something to write on my second post...PHEW~

I believe that once you read the post title 'WONDERful", you might know what I'm going to share in this post.
Yes, yes .... the WONDER GIRLS!!

 Last Saturday I went to the Wonder Girls' concert at Genting. Well, I'm not a HUGE fan of WG, but to support them, I asked my primary school friends, Chia Han, Lu Lu and Keng Hung to go to their concert together and have some fun at Genting. And I like SoHee by the way. XD

The concert was AWESOME but I'm wasn't fully satisfied. Because not many songs.

During the show, WG ask someone to come up to the stage and they wanted someone to SING to. Why? It's hard for me to explain..=P
Then a guy around my age got chosen and this is the part where everyone was very jealous....ESPECIALLY ME!!!
See that guy holding a HUGE pink teddy bear? Yup, that's him.
I was so jealous of him because the WG hold his hand and bring him up to the stage, sing to him, smile at him, take photos with him..Arrh!.., gave him 2 cards (I think is the WG's picture with their own sign.), gave him a goody bag, and a HUGE pink teddy bear! WalaoA!
But to me, it's OK lar... at least he's a bigger fan of the WG than me. He was even holding a board writing 'Oh My SoHee' ......>.<



 Before we enter the Arena of Stars, I saw something that caught my attention: It's a counter where you can vote for your favorite artist to come to Malaysia for concert. These are the nominees: 2PM, SNSD, Super Junior, 飞轮海,棒棒堂, and another one but I fogotten. XP. Guess what I've voted for... SNSD la of cause! My friends Lu Lu and Keng Hung also voted for them. Chia Han told us to keep on spaming for them and surely they will come. But no need to spam la, because the box for SNSD are already 80% full and has the most votes! I'm waiting for you, SNSD!

I've uploaded pictures about me and my friends there at Genting in Facebook. I named the photo album 'WONDER freaks'. Wanna know why?
WONDER stands for Wonder Girls
Freaks : is because after finish watching the concert, we got 'ADDICTED' to WG and keep on singing their 'Tell Me'! In other words, we became the WG freaks! for a night only. XD

Okay, That's all for now.
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment