You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A good compliment gives a great push.

Hello people! This is my fist blog and my first post. Thanks to Eunice for inspiring me to create and write this. =)
The reason  I create this blog is to improve my English and writing skills, and to share with you guys about me and my daily life. So, I hope you guys won't mind if I type it in English. Besides, my Chinese is not that good. =P

Today was a meaningful day for me because I receive compliments from my dance teachers. That is my Hip-Hop and one of my ex-teacher.

After I finished dancing, my Hip-Hop teacher, Mark gave me this comment ----->
'Good! You got the body language.' Then a while later he said to my other friends, 'I like his body language.' And then he told me to watch more videos and develop and improve my body language.
I can't believe it! A good compliment from my teacher! I've been waited this for a long time!

After the class I went to the counter and I met one of my ex-teacher Valerie and after some chat she said ----->
'Actually you are my favorite student.' Then, 'I gave you a seed and you grow into flower.' I was shock when she said this to me because this is a compliment that every student was working hard to hear from. I don't know what to say. Then I leave the studio with a smile on my face! =)

I know that I should be humble about it. But I'm just happy and proud of myself for what I have achieved.
Thanks Mark, Valerie. Although I'm not a professional and good dancer, yet, But I will work hard!=D

Before I end, let me just show you something that I found recently from Facebook:


TADAA! The ORIGINALE!
Very YENG hor? This is my Hip-Hop teacher's dance crew. This MotionGuy is my teacher, Mark!
P/S: To: Mark and Origenz crew, sorry for not getting your permission before posting this. Hope you won't mind=) But it's damn AWESOME!
Anyway, I got my own AWESOME dance crew too, the ELASTYX! =D

  GO ELASTYX GO!
A BRIGHT FUTURE IS AHEAD OF US!=D
ELASTYX, FIGHTING!

Sorry for writing so long and you guys need to read a lot of things.=P 
Please rate 0% to 100%. A good rating gives me a great push! =)

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now! =D

1 comment:

  1. 身为华人却对华语不熟,我身边会时常说华语的朋友已经是寥寥无几了啦...全都是所谓的Banana... xD anyway, nice blog! Compliments can only b given here! =)

    ReplyDelete