You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great Times With My Friends

Yesterday's gathering with my primary school friends was great! 14 of us showed up yesterday and we had a lots of fun!:D Although our class teacher did not came, but we chat with her through phone. But only me and lulu spoke to her.=P
We had dinner at Hot Star Korean BBQ and Shabu Shabu. This gathering was successful and I think it pulled our relationship another step closer with each other. =D

Some of them might felt bored because only eating and chatting. But chia han, keng hung, lulu and I had been busy playing Monopoly DEAL! Sorry for letting you guys bored.
DEAL at the restaurant.
DEAL at lulu's bed room.
Yup, 'The Monopoly DEAL Gang' went to Lulu's house after our dinner and continue DEALING! xD

I was very happy spending time with chia han shopping at Mid Valley in the afternoon and dinner with my friends in the evening. But once I met my mom when she fetch me back, I got screwed. =.=
I got scolded for about 5 reasons. And one of the reasons was this :>

It's Year End Sale and I continue shopping with chia han at Mid Valley yesterday. I bought 3 clothes from Quiksilver, Cotton On and ZARA...each. And thrust me, these are the cheapest clothes you can find from these shops. But once my mom saw me holding a Quicksilver plastic bag, she started grumbling.. But honestly, how can you not buy something when there's 'SALE' and 'LESS' everywhere!?
Okay, now I'm going to put a stop on shopping. I'm banning myself from shopping until CNY. phew~

I felt guilty when my mom grumbled at me. But I learned A LOT of lesson in less that 1 hour. Well, every KID needs to grow, right?

Another gathering, done. Looking forward for CHRISTMAS gatherings~

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment