You have made a smart choice entering my blog! =D

Friday, December 17, 2010

Gathering~

Most of us will surely meet and gather with family and friends during this long school holiday. Chatting, sharing and laughter are what we do when we meet together. It's something nice!

I just had a gathering with Elastyx yesterday at Jia's house. Although we don't have much things to play there, but I'm sure we all enjoy it very much. =)

I'm looking forward for another gathering with my ex-classmates from primary school. Chia Han, Keng Hung and I have been busy planning this since more than a week ago. We cracked our heads to think of a best way to gather all our friends for a time together before SPM. Unfortunately, their respond wasn't that good.:(  Many of them can't attend because of WORKING and some did not reply. Haih.... It's hard for us to plan with so few responds. But yesterday night, we postponed and confirmed the date and time for our gathering.. I really hope that they can try to attend. Well, a least at least at least 10 person..

Then later on.. My whole family and relatives will meet and gather together to celebrate CHRISTMAS!!! =D I'm really looking forward for Christmas. The joy, laughter, carols, PRESENT. xD

And I don't know why I like shopping these days.. probably sales.. and its the best time to buy gifts and clothes and keep it for Chinese New Year..xD Because CNY no sales ma... And my friend Chia Han keep asking me to shop with him.... so what do I do?..... Buy la.... if got money..XD
I really hope that every gathering will be joyful and successful. To you who are reading this, I hope that you will have a wonderful gathering and holiday too.. Merry Christmas everyone! =D

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment